Skip to main content


Office of Student Services
Student Records, Registration & Transcripts
865-463-2800 EXT: 2853

Welcome to Anderson County Schools. Instructions may appear after the links.

CLICK HERE to download and/ or print a copy of the registration Packet (CLICK HERE for Spanish Registration Packet)

Parents who need more information about your student's school zone or bus information, please call the Transportation Department at 865-457-7789

Once completed, contact the school by phone or email for instructions on how to submit the completed document, scan and submit by fax / email or deliver to our Student Services office  at 101 South Main Street, Suite 505.


*Only the custodial parent or legal guardian can enroll a student. 

  • Record of Birth (birth certificate, passport, immigration documentation, decree of adoption, or other court records) Must be 5 years old by August 15, 2022
  • Social Security card (if available, Optional)
  • Immunization (on a Tennessee Certificate of Immunization form) and Physical Record   Anderson County Health Department, 710 North Main Street, Clinton, TN 37716, (865)425-8800. CLICK HERE for information needed for a physician  to complete the immunization record at
  • Photo identification of the parent or guardian (driver’s license, passport, military ID, etc.) *
  •  2 Proofs of residency (lease, mortgage statement, utility bill, etc.)
  • Court documentation (if applicable)


CLICK HERE for English Out of Zone Form

CLICK HERE for Spanish Out of Zone Form

OOZ/OOD request must be submitted to the Principal of the school you wish to attend between April 1 – May 1

The applications may be submitted in writing by the parent/guardian and must include all information requested to the requested school's Principal who will inform the parent of the approval or denial of the transfer.  Parents must turn in Grades, Discipline, and Attendance Records with the application or the request will be denied due to insufficient information.  Parent's will be notified of the decision by May 15th for grades 1-12.

Kindergarten request for OOZ/OOD  (SPANISH CLICK HERE)

Kindergarten request for OOZ/OOD must be submitted to the Principal of the school you wish to attend. April 1-May 1

The Principal will notify Kindergarten parents/students after the First week of August.

Once you have been notified of your acceptance, you must register at that school. 

If your request is denied, you must register at the school you are zoned for. 

**You will not register at the requested out of zone/district school during Kindergarten Roundup.

Currently Enrolled Students

All   Parents/Guardians of currently enrolled students will receive an email notification when Skyward Family Access becomes available just before school start. Login to verify and update family information, emergency contacts, complete food service applications, complete enrollment requests, and upload required documents and other required forms. 

Completing with a computer or tablet instead of a phone is recommended as it may be difficult to read and complete some mandatory forms on a phone screen.

You may also download the Anderson County Schools TN App on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.

If you do not remember your Skyward username and password click here for CLICK HERE for forgotten password/login assistance. If you require additional assistance at any point in the process, please contact the staff at your student's school. Access to information for each school is available from the “Select a School” dropdown menu at the top of the home page.  

CLICK HERE for the School Nutrition Office Cafeteria Meal Program information and forms

District Calendar

Today's Events