General P-EBT Information----Please read to bottom of page
Click here for more info about Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer
- Benefits are reflected in the parent portal here.
- If you have discarded your card and need to request a new one, please visit www.connectebt.com to request a new P-EBT card or call 1 (888) 997-9444. You can also call the P-EBT assistance line at (833) 419-3210.
- If you think your student qualifies but you have not received funds on your card, call the P-EBT assistance line at (833) 419-3210.
- Families who would like to appeal would access the Appeals Online Portal: https://www.tn.gov/humanservices/p-ebt/p-ebt-appeals-process.html or call (833) 496-0661.
- P-EBT numbers:
- School District: 833-312-3176 (formerly 629-220-2000)
- Parent Line: 833-419-3210
- If districts or parents call the old numbers, they will receive the following recordings:
- School District Line - Recording: “Thank you for calling the P-EBT District Support Center. This number is no longer in service and has transferred to 833-312-3176. We will be happy to assist you at 833-312-3176.”
- Parent Line - Recording: “Thank you for calling the P-EBT Support Center. This number is no longer in service and has transferred to 833-419-3210. We will be happy to assist you at 833-419-3210”
- If there are parent or guardian questions about P-EBT around homeschool/virtual school students and their eligibility for potential benefits, refer them to this link.
You can also copy and paste the address below into your browser.
For Benefits that some may get after 04/22/2023 visit these pages below: