Thank you for your interest in employment with Anderson County Schools. We welcome you to view our job postings page and complete an application.
CLICK HERE FOR JOB OPENINGS
To be considered for a certified position, you must have the following:
1. At least a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
2. A valid Tennessee teaching certificate for the level and/or subject that you are to teach, or be eligible to obtain a Practitioner license.
3. Complete an online application.
4. Include a copy of your transcripts with your application. You may use an unofficial transcript when you apply. If you are selected for a position, you must provide an official transcript to Human Resources.
To be considered for a classified position, you must:
1. Meet the minimum qualifications for the position you are seeking.
2. Complete an online application.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to individual telephone inquiries regarding application status. Should you be selected to move forward in the process, we will notify you via telephone and/or email.